Beginning in 2017, we decided to produce a newsletter which is distributed twice a year - usually in conjunction with our spring and fall auctions. The newsletter features one of the dogs we've helped, provides an overview of our ongoing fundraisers and an article of general interest. These have included what to do if your dog is lost, how to find funding to pay for medical expenses for personal dogs, hiking with your dog and a dog cookie recipe.
We use MailChimp to create and distribute the newsletter and it also looks after subscription procedures. Although you can get to all our newsletters once you've accessed one of the links, below, all our newsletters are listed from most recent to oldest.
- Spring 2023 - Lepto, Keeping your new dog safe
- Fall 2022 - Magic of Marcie Fund Launch, Pawdicures
- Spring 2022 - Allergies and GPS for dogs
- Fall 2021 - a tribute to Linda Boyd, More Activities to do with your Dog
- Spring 2021 - Shedding
- Fall 2020 - Covid Activities
- Spring 2020 - Dealing with Fleas and Ticks - Farewell to Fuzzbutt
- Fall 2019 - Siberian Containment
- Spring 2019 - Hands On! A Wellness Exam for Your Dog
- Fall 2018 - Being Prepared for Disasters
- Spring 2018 - Lost! Siberian Husky!
- Fall 2017 - Those Expensive Rescue Dogs: When Every Penny Counts; Hiking with your Husky
- Spring 2017 - Filling out the SOS-SRF application: Tips from the Board of Directors